DVDs are only licensed for home or personal viewing. A site license is required to show SkipStone Pictures’ movies to your church, ministry, school, business, or other organization. You can purchase an official Site License to host group showings of these great Provident Films’ movies for one year!

Purchase your movie event license for your church today to legally show SkipStone Pictures’ Movies. License includes:

DVD with the full-length movie

An annual  Movie or  Site License for one (1) location

Average Weekly Attendance is a self-choice option based on the average number of individual adults attending the church at the main service(s). This licensing allows for unlimited showings without requiring an audience report for each showing.

The Standard license is intended to cover the majority of all church sizes, specifically 100-1,000 adults attending the church on an average weekend and covers all local ministries and small groups of the church, and any and all non-profit organizations not serving as a church.

The church or site license is specific to any churches or events specific to one campus or location.

Multi-campus churches must purchase a license for each campus

Federal Copyright law requires written permission for any showing of movie occurring outside of personal, home use in the U.S. This licensing program fulfills the Federal Copyright requirements. No other licensing program, such as CVLI, fulfills these requirements for churches and non-profits.

Site License Help & Info

The License is specific to a church/organization and by definition, the church/organization site/building, but by extension of a church’s regular ministry, many times a showing might be better served off-site of the main church venue. Under the covering of this site license, the rights can be extended to show the movie in areas of regular and special ministry to include, but not limited to
i. Church Camps – ONLY if the particular camp is singularly run and financially supported as a ministry of the licensed church; (If the camp is financed by more than one church/organization, a separate license is required)

ii. Retreats – any special men’s, women’s, marriage ministry retreats specific to the church, regardless of location.

iii. Local Movie Theater -any special, community screening.

iv. Another church site – only if for seating or AV reasons and it MUST be hosted and promoted by licensee church only (this cannot serve as a free showing for a different church).

v. Local school or community center location – often needed for mobile churches without fixed location and/or ministry opportunity or seating or AV reasons in local community center.

vi. Prison ministry – in any jail or prison that any group in the church or ministry does outreach.

vii. Military base ministry – specific to local area and regular ministry to this location.

viii. Nursing Home – specific to local area and regular ministry to this location

Neither the DVD nor the license may be loaned to another church or ministry.

This license covers the additional use of any other legally obtained retail DVD for this particular movie (such as Blu-Ray).

What This License Does NOT Cover:
An organization providing movie nights for churches and other organizations may purchase the Standard license for each site/venue, but can NOT use this license to go from church to church/location to location.

No organization may require an admission charge. However, because of seating capacity, the event may need to be a ticketed event. The ticket may show a suggested donation. The event may be used as a fundraiser; donations may be accepted and concessions, goods, and resources may be sold with no share of the revenue required by the producer.